Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

Strangeness in moderation

Balance
I woke up today feeling a little strange. After some pondering I decided it was an off balance feeling, and that I prefer balance in all things. Yin-yang, light-dark, up-down. Then necesarily balanced and off balanced. For everything a foil.
This is all part of my new ambition to remain calm more in my life. May be I should make it a new year's resolution. The only thing I'm troubled abot is if all things must be balanced, the perhaps the strife towards calm will detract from that balance. Perhaps balance should be considered a constant. (Along with change? What else?)

Other titles
There were a number of titles for this blog I went through before a settled on the one I used. Illusions of Permanance is my favorite. I also considered Academic Dragons, but I though that made academia seem scary, and that wasn't the point.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?